In my Opinion… these are the top 5 wedding venues that I just adore located in Cape Coral, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
- La Casa Toscana – https://www.lacasatoscanaswfl.com/weddings I have to be honest, I have not photographed at this location (yet) for it is new to the public for weddings, but I am DYING to! Its sooo gorgeous and unique. Go check it out there website and schedule a visit in person.
2. The Plantation – https://www.plantationgolfcc.com/weddings
On a Personal Note – I was married here at the plantation in 2011 so I clearly love this venue. They were so helpful in planning, the food was excellent, and I loved the outdoor ceremony area that was covered just in case florida decided to give some bad weather.
3. The Burroughs Home – https://burroughshome.com/weddings/
Every time I shoot a wedding here, it is one of my favorites. The ambiance, the vintage vibe, the romance.
4. The Westin – Cape Coral – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/event-planning/wedding-planning/rswwi-the-westin-cape-coral-resort-at-marina-village/
The Westin is a whole resort! This place is amazing especially if you have a ton of family coming in town, they can stay right where the wedding will be held. Resort Pool, Shops, Dining, Dinner Cruises, you name it.
5. The Grandezza – https://www.grandezzacc.com/weddings-and-events/weddings
Both the inside and out of this country is gorgeous. There are so many amazing grand photo ops, this is a must see in person venue.
If you are a bride, just by finding this post… you will receive $200.00 of a wedding photography collection for your wedding from now – March 2020! Want More – Get the photo booth added to your wedding reception for only $350.00! That is $225.00 off that alone so its a total discount of $425.00!
That is an amazing offer and it is only for any couples getting married in 2019 through March of 2020!
Contact me to schedule your FREE Wedding Consultation!
Phone – 239.699.4347
Email – Maria@butterflyKissPhotos.com